- New Construction
- Historic Renovations
- Existing Remodels
- Landscape Construction
- Kitchen Renovation
- Bath Renovation
- Deck Replacement
- Project Management
- Pre-Construction Planning
- Permitting Process Consultations
- Custom Woodwork/Cabinetry
- And more…
Our Primary Service Area (If you live outside this area within a reasonable distance please contact us)
We use the following list of products and our staff is fully trained for each manufacturer
At VERSATEX Trimboard we make trim smarter. Our products are created from cellular PVC in the most state of the art manufacturing facility in the industry. Whether you’re using VERSATEX for trim, fascia, soffit, or a decorative exterior moulding piece, you will find our manufacturing process provides a product that features the real look and craftsmanship of a premium lumber without the moisture problems of wood. Our products include trimboards, sheet, cornerboards, T&G beaded profiles, soffit system, VERSAWRAP, moulding profiles as well as our innovative Stealth Trim System, all manufactured with the highest level of quality and featuring a limited lifetime warranty.
As a company, VERSATEX is Focused, Experienced & Approachable. Our focus is the cellular PVC trim market, our strength is innovative leadership quickly bringing to market product solutions for our builders and contractors. VERSATEX also has a highly experienced management team with over 60 years in the PVC building products industry. The management team keys in on superior levels of service and quality for our customers. Yet, VERSATEX remains extremely approachable. We place a high value in listening to our customers and reacting quickly to their needs.
Marvin windows and doors have the power to transform the spirit of a room. Each product is made-to-order, one at a time, to your exact specifications. With our customization options, exclusive features, high-performance energy efficiency innovations, and our unmatched personal service at every point in the process, you will be able to find the perfect windows and doors for your project.
Andersen Windows, Inc. is a part of Andersen Corporation; the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. The flagship Andersen® brand is the most recognized and most used brand in the window and patio door industry. Andersen was founded in 1903 and is privately owned. The company is known for its strong history of commitment to its business partners, employees, community and environmental stewardship. Andersen employs 9,000 people and markets products throughout North America and in South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
ZIP System® sheathing and tape is an innovative structural roof and wall system with an integrated water resistant and air barrier that streamlines the weatherization process and transforms it with a simple two-step installation. Just put up the panels and tape the seams. ZIP System™ tape is so easy it turns taping into a one-man job; and so fast, it installs 40% quicker than housewrap.
Pella takes a comprehensive approach to environmental stewardship that practices responsible forest management, maximizes recycling opportunities, minimizes waste and pollution, reduces energy consumption, uses the latest in waste management strategies and ensures that Pella® products are made to last.
It’s not just the windows and doors we build but the way we build them that respects and protects our environment. Since our company began in 1925, we’ve been proud environmental stewards.
We are constantly innovating and making every necessary effort to better ourselves, because customer satisfaction is our priority. In this issue, you will find more examples of how we are the Cedar Shingle Expert. From our unique Easy Nailing System, to our new touch up kits and our exclusive Enviro Bleach stain, we prove time and time again that we listen to your needs and deliver what you want.
Build with AdvanTech® flooring for award-winning performance you can rely on. Specifically engineered to combine industry-leading strength, superior moisture resistance and installation ease, AdvanTech flooring is the FLAT OUT BEST™ for a quiet, stiff floor.
Total performance in one panel:
- High density engineered wood for industry leading strength and stiffness
- Advanced moisture resistant resin technology applied through the panel
- Superb fastener-holding power helps keep floors flat and quiet
Founded in 1886, GAF has become North America’s largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing.* Our success in growing the company to nearly $3 billion in sales has been based on our unique philosophy of:
- Helping property owners & architects to make their best and safest roofing choices
- Helping supportive distributors and roofing contractors to build their businesses and avoid hassles
Centurion™ is a timber cladding system which has been developed to protect your greatest asset – your home. This product has been developed specifically for the USA market and includes all of Claymark’s state-of-the-art technologies to provide a product that will last and which gives a superior finish.
The features of Centurion™ are:
- Manufactured from New Zealand Radiata Pine using timber from well managed and FSC® (FSC-C008215) certified forests;
- Manufactured to the highest precision strandard and with a high quality finish;
- Produced from the highest quality finger jointed block;
- The Tru-Core® treatment system provides excellent durability characteristics and protects against fungal decay, insects and termites;
- Pre-coated with a 100% acrylic primer and UV sealant undercoat;
- 50 year warranty against fungal decay/rot and insect attack (including Formosan termites)
FIBERGUTTER is the most valuable solution for beautiful and durable fiberglass gutters, that looks just like wood, and will last a life-time.
Some of the features and benefits include:
· The Wooden Look that Lasts Forever – For roughly the same price as wood gutters, FIBERGUTTER offers a more durable solution for a beautiful gutter profile with zero added maintenance.
· True Cost Advantage – The linear foot cost of FIBERGUTTER compared to other systems, combined with decades of maintenance-free durability, makes FIBERGUTTER the industry leader in both performance and value.
· Unmatched Durability & Strength – The strength of these pultruded gutters provides unmatched impact resistance and virtually zero expansion and contraction eliminating maintenance, moisture damage, and rotting associated with other gutter materials. FIBERGUTTER is highly UV stable, and significantly more impact resistant than vinyl, aluminum and copper gutters.
· Pultrusion Manufacturing System – More durable than extruded or hand-molded fiberglass gutters, always consistent sizes and profiles, and at a lower cost to manufacture.
· 50-Year Warranty – These gutters will outlast any wood, fiberglass, or PVC gutter system in the market today, with the warranty to back it up.
· Radius & Custom Profiles Available – FIBERGUTTER comes in 4”x5”x27’6” and 4”x6”x27’6” lengths but custom radiuses and profiles are available. Call FIBERGUTTER for more info